Before, After, and the Bumble Bee Nest

I removed out the rogue walnut saplings deep by twisting the roots until they let go. Then I removed most of the grapevines that I could without the Bumblebees attacking me more than they already were. And put cardboard down, and then mulch. I’m going to compost the removed weeds and brush.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s